Dentons Wealth is delighted to offer 'whole of market' mortgage advice to complement the package of financial services that we offer to our clients.
Our mortgage services include:
Our sister company, Dentons Mortgages, has considerable knowledge and experience in arranging mortgages and finance.
- Residential mortgages
- Equity release including Lifetime mortgages
- First time buyer and re-mortgages
- Buy-to-let and holiday home mortgages
- Commercial mortgages
- Bridging finance, property development and self-build
- Mortgage and wealth protection
A commercial mortgage is any loan secured on property which is not a residence: essentially it is a business loan using the expected commercial value of the property as security, as opposed to the assets and income of the person or entity taking a residential mortgage.
We appreciate the bespoke nature of every business which means each loan has to be assessed individually and our advisers have the experience to guide you through this.
We can help arrange commercial mortgages for nearly all types of business and are specialised in SIPP and SSAS loans for commercial property.
We can also help you arrange your buy-to-let mortgage and to avoid the pitfalls associated with being a landlord.
We've access to the whole of the market and are delighted to be able to bring you some of the best specialists in this growing market, helping to ensure you get the best mortgage rates and terms for your individual requirements.
We understand that moving home is stressful enough, so that's why we have gained access to thousands of mortgage deals to take the hassle away from you. As a whole of market broker, we will meet with you to discuss your needs and source the most suitable mortgage for your circumstances.
Our relationship will not stop there - when your chosen deals come to an end, you can be assured that we will make contact again to assist with a mortgage review to ensure you get the most suitable option for a re-mortgage, or other borrowing, as required.
This enables you to access your property’s value for cash - effectively allowing you to tap into the wealth you’ve accumulated in your property without the hassle of having to move. The money released from the home can be used for almost any purpose. However, these schemes are designed to be a lifetime commitment and require careful consideration.
There are two types of equity release schemes: lifetime mortgage and home reversion plans.
Some considerations for Equity release:
- You need to be over 55
- It can be more expensive compared to an ordinary mortgage
- Releasing equity from your property may mean you can’t rely on the equity in your property at a later date, possibly for use for retirement or long-term care
- Money received from equity release might affect your entitlement to state benefits
- Less for you to pass on to your family as an inheritance
- Arrangement fees will need to be paid